Governance, risk and compliance (GRC) services help clients tackle the broad issues of corporate governance, enterprise risk management, and effective corporate compliance, while offering specialized assistance in key areas such as financial reporting, tax, information technology, human capital, anti-fraud and dispute consulting, and financial advisory services. We can help organizations identify, remediate, monitor, exploit and manage enterprise risks in addition to coordinating the utilization of people, process and technology to improve GRC effectiveness and help manage costs.
Whether you need help and guidance at the board, C-level, or enterprise risk and compliance level, our professionals have deep experience in every major industry, so we can provide guidance and insight that makes sense for your unique business. Our services encompass:
- Improve board effectiveness
- Set the right tone and make effective decisions
- Assess and implement ethics programs, training, change management, anti-fraud programs and monitoring/reporting
- Strategic risk management: creating and protecting value from strategic risks
- Design, implement and maintain a common risk infrastructure by leveraging people,process and technology transformation opportunities
- Establish organization-wide consistency while simultaneously addressing different and unique functional needs
- Identify, measure, manage, monitor, review and report on risks
- Integrate activities to effectively manage risk and compliance-related activitie
- Compliance program design and control testing
- Compliance monitoring, assessment, and effectiveness
- Identity and access management (IAM) is the security discipline that enables the right individuals to access the right resources at the right times for the right reasons.
- IAM addresses the mission-critical need to ensure appropriate access to resources across increasingly heterogeneous technology environments, and to meet increasingly rigorous compliance requirements. This security practice is a crucial undertaking for any enterprise. It is increasingly business-aligned, and it requires business skills, not just technical expertise.
- Enterprises that develop mature IAM capabilities can reduce their identity management costs and, more importantly, become significantly more agile in supporting new business initiatives.
Deploy a flexible, cloud-based user store to customize, organize, and manage any set of user attributes.
Free your people from password chains. A single set of credentials gives them access to enterprise apps in the cloud, on-prem, and on mobile devices.
Automate user onboarding and offboarding with seamless communication between directories and cloud applications.
Secure your apps and VPN with a robust policy framework, a comprehensive set of modern second-verification factors, and adaptive, risk-based authentication that integrates with all of your apps and infrastructure.
Security breaches and data theft have devastating business outcomes. Adverse publicity is only the beginning. The potential liability for lost or stolen customer data, and even fines from regulatory bodies, mean that chief information security officers must formulate and be able to demonstrate a resilient data protection and privacy strategy.
Organizations must minimize risks of unauthorized or unlawful processing of business-critical data and avoid accidental loss and destruction or damage to data. In highly competitive industries, any data loss damages brand reputation, undermines customer confidence and can result in business failure.
Protect Your Critical Data
- Data Protection and Privacy Advisory Services
- Data governance and classification
- Trust services (certificate, SLL and key management)
- Encryption solutions
- Rights management
- Data loss prevention
Reduce Your Risk
- Reduced risk of unintentional disclosure of sensitive data, using Data Protection and
- Privacy strategies and industry-leading solutions
- Effective Data Protection and Privacy solutions deployed to proven, industry-leading
- best-practices by professionally and vendor-certified consultants
- Compliance with industry and national regulations and laws
- End-to-end product-agnostic approach that covers data protection and privacy strategy, governance and compliance, including architecture, design, implementation, and management of data protection and privacy solutions.
- Cyber Reference Architecture (CRA) is vendor-agnostic, granular and versatile enabling speed and agility. Utilizing a highly structured framework of nearly 350 discrete security capabilities, crafted into solution blueprints that will the accelerate development of your data protection and privacy roadmap.
- Address key industry business risks with in-depth knowledge of your specific data protection and privacy needs, including legal, regulatory and compliance issues. This allows for integrated, innovative and trusted security solutions that minimize data risk and maximize your investment in information security.
- Leverage industry-certified professionals with extensive security and compliance expertise providing an end-to-end solution.
New Threats Require Smarter Cyber Security Services. As the threat landscape evolves with escalating speed, it takes smarter cyber security services to successfully protect your organization. With the right combination of cyber security services and information technology, you can operate more successfully in a world where everything is increasingly linked together.
- Security Program Strategy to align information security policy and strategy with business goals
- Threat and Vulnerability Management to uncover and remediate flaws and vulnerabilities in your security systems
- Enterprise Risk and Compliance to better understand risk through an IT risk assessment and make informed decisions about managing it
- Security Architecture and Implementation to help you make decisions about the right technology, architecture and projects to ensure enterprise and network security
- Enterprise Incident Management to improve response to unauthorized intrusion attacks
- Identity and Access Management (IAM) to design, implement and test IAM systems that better enable business
- Education and Awareness to promote behavior that can improve security and reduce risk
- Managed Security Services to provide your team with turnkey security solutions
Run virtual penetration testing to uncover cyberattack scenarios
See how your network is vulnerable to attack from a hacker’s viewpoint—find ways to bypass security controls and exploit vulnerabilities without the disruption or expense of a full penetration test.
Discover multi-step attack scenarios from any threat origin—internal, external, partner networks, even the cloud. Prioritize by potential business impact, and get remediation recommendations that you can act on.
Find your weaknesses before the attackers do and learn how to better protect your most critical assets every day.
Attack Surface Visibility
Using a model of your network’s attack surface, allows you to explore the Indicators of Exposure (IOEs) that create cyberattack risks.
Use virtual penetration testing to get actionable, prioritized remediation options so you can respond quickly to new threats.
Leverage Existing Security Controls
Attack simulation shows you how your network and security controls would perform against real-world attack scenarios.
Get recommendations that can help you improve network segmentation, update IPS signatures, use compensating controls and more.